RPG MAKER VX Tutorials | Changing Font
1. Launch RPG Maker VX
2. Press F11 to access the Script Editor
3. Once in the Script Editor, scroll down to access the Main subsection
4. In the script window on your right, click right after line 8 which says: Graphics.freeze
5. Press "Enter" to get to line 9.
6. Copy and paste the following command:
The script window should now look like this:
7. Replace Font_Name with the name of the font to be displayed in the game.*
*The font to be used in the game must already be installed on the computer(s) that will be playing the game.
8. Replace Font_size with the size of the font to be displayed in the game.
The script window should now look like this if you wanted to use the fond "Tahoma" with a size of 20, as an example.
9. Click on "OK" at the bottom of the script window and launch the game.
The font has now been changed.
Last Updated: 2011.02.24