Simple enough for a child. Powerful enough for a developer
RPG Maker VX allows you to make the roleplaying games you’ve always dreamed of by being one of the easiest game engine software ever developed. With its enhanced autotile capabilities, quick event creation, and dungeon generator, you can have a game ready to play faster than ever before.Text Link
* Your purchase will include: Stand-alone version of RPG Maker MV for Windows, complimentary Steam key for RPG Maker MV for Windows/Mac/Linux, free bonus materials.
With RPG Maker VX, you can create your own unique RPG, without the need to be a programmer, artist, or musician. Take advantage of the following features to make the game you’ve always wanted to:
- An easy to use mapping system, giving you the tools to build the look of your world.
- A GUI driven database, where you can create your heroes, villains, items, magic, and more.
- A powerful eventing system, allowing you to dictate the flow of your game using a simple point and click interface.
- A great default collection of graphics, sounds, and music, giving you all the materials you need to make your game.
The map editor helps you easily design your game’s world. A large selection of tiles makes creating a map as easy as clicking on the tile you want and drawing it on your map.
In the database, you will create characters, skills, magic, monsters, and more. Also included is a default database in every tab to give you a great idea of how to build iconic game mechanics. With our powerful GUI driven database, you will be designing your own game with ease.
The event editor drives everything your character can interactive with, from NPCs to doors, from a switch on the wall to a bookshelf. By selecting from a list of commands, you can build complex game scenes without any knowledge of programming.
While the eventing system is powerful, there may be times you need more. For those times you can take advantage of the Ruby Gaming Scripting System 2 which all RPG Maker VX games are built on. Nearly every portion of the game can be directly edited or added to with only a small amount of programming knowledge. Don’t have any programming knowledge? RGSS2 Scripts are fully modular, just find a fan-made script from the RPG Maker communities and paste it in to extend the possibilities of your game!